On Friday afternoon, Penn State announced its highly-anticipated offering of single-game tickets for 2013-2014 men's games at Pegula Ice Arena.
Some quick highlights:
- The on-sale date is Thursday, October 3rd
- Tickets can be purchased at the Bryce Jordan Center ticket office (open weekdays 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) or by calling 1-800-NITTANY
- Prices range from $15 to $23 per seat, while standing room is $10 per person and student tickets for the six games not included in the student ticket package are $10 as well
- Roughly 200 seats and 200 standing room admissions are available for most games, with 1,200 seats available for the six games not included in the student ticket package
- The opening-night game against Army is an exception to the previous bullet, as it is completely sold out other than a very limited number of scattered single tickets held back for season ticket sales
Here's the full release:
Single-game tickets for the Penn State men's hockey team's inaugural season in Pegula Ice Arena and the Big Ten will go on sale Thursday, Oct. 3.
Fans interested in purchasing tickets can visit the Bryce Jordan Center Athletic Ticket Office, which is open weekdays from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., or by calling 1-800-NITTANY. Single-game tickets in the main bowl start at just $15 per game, with the most expensive ticket priced at $23. Standing-room only tickets cost $10 each.
For most Penn State games, 200 single-game tickets in the main bowl will be available, in addition to the standing-room option. Approximately 1,200 general public tickets will be available for the six games that were not included in student season tickets (Nov. 30, Dec. 1, March 7-8, March 14-15).
The Nittany Lions' highly-anticipated opener against Army Friday, Oct. 11 is sold out, with no bowl seats or standing-room tickets available. Fans interested in attending the first game held at Pegula Ice Arena can purchase one of a limited quantity of single seats that are available for the season.
In addition, student single-game tickets for the aforementioned games not included in the season ticket package cost $10 each.
In 2013-14, head coach Guy Gadowsky welcomes back 18 returning letterwinners, as well as nine newcomers, as the Nittany Lions join the Big Ten for the league's first season. Penn State, which returns its top 13 point producers and nearly 94 percent of the team's scoring, also boast four NHL draft picks on the roster, including juniors Max Gardiner (Deephaven, Minn.) and Patrick Koudys (Smithville, Ont.) and freshmen Eamon McAdam (Perkasie, Pa.) and Mike Williamson (Leduc, Alta.).
Friends I want share with you some. That time of the year has rolled around once again and you’re stressing about planning the perfect birthday party. Regardless of your child’s age, almost very parent deals with the pressures and anxieties surrounding their kid’s birthday parties. Perhaps it’s because children put so much stock into this event, something they look forward to for months. After all, it only comes once a year; as well, it’s the one day where your son or daughter is able to revel in being special (via gifts, treats, cakes and often money, of course). Planning a birthday party for your child can be trying and surviving the experience is equally challenging. Fortunately there are some tips and strategies that parents can employ before the big event that will assure a rousing good time – with little stress – for all involved.ReplyDelete
get well gifts for men
Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post. I would collect more information about this topic.ReplyDelete