As with the other pages - the Icers numerical history and the results by opponent - the links are located on the right side of the main page, just under the Twitter boxes.
Some interesting factoids that popped up while putting it together:
- Penn State, Ohio, Illinois and Iowa State are the only teams to make each tournament since 2003.
- A Robert Morris (IL or PA) has been in the tournament each year since 2005, but both have never made it in the same year.
- Oakland had the worst title defense since 2003, finishing 11th in 2008 after winning it all in 2007.
- Kent State has the most tournament appearances - five - without winning a single game on the championship track.
- Lindenwood and Illinois each have two championships, but the Icers have arguably been the most productive team with an average finish of 2.75 while appearing in every tournament. Buffalo and Rutgers sit on the other end of the spectrum, finishing (and starting) 16th in their only nationals trips. Penn State-Berks gets a nod there too, as they were a probable 16th-place finisher in their only visit, had their consolation game not been cancelled.
Post a Comment