Saturday, December 8, 2012

M: Penn State 1 at Holy Cross 4



Despite the personal issues that popped up Saturday to cancel a planned live blog, I was able to watch what, in too many ways to count, was a pretty ugly loss for the Nittany Lions to drop the team's record to 7-8-0 (5-6-0 NCAA DI). Rather than string together some thoughts in a traditional recap, I decided to reproduce my tweets during the game because...
  • I don't want to think about it any more than I have to.
  • It's something different.
  • It's probably a more accurate reflection of my thoughts than anything I'd manage to write later.
  • It's early Monday morning as I'm typing this and PSU (thankfully) has another game Tuesday.
  • You can check the links above to fill in the fine detail and don't really need me to do that.
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment