"I felt we made a mistake in building a baseball field. I thought that should have been the ice skating rink, because I think hockey in this state right now, not just hockey, but ice skating, if you come up to our office building at 6:00 in the morning, some mornings you can't get a parking spot because parents have taken their kids up here to skate...I think hockey will be a great addition to our intercollegiate program. [The Pegula gift] is a great, great gift. And I think very far-sighted and I'm really pleased with it." - Joe Paterno

Friday, November 2, 2012

11/2 Postgame: Josh Brandwene, Jill Holdcroft, Shannon Yoxheimer, Hannah Hoenshell

Comments from head coach Josh Brandwene and freshman forwards (left to right in the video) Jill Holdcroft, Shannon Yoxheimer and Hannah Hoenshell following the Nittany Lions' 6-0 win over Sacred Heart Friday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment