|Shannon Yoxheimer and the women's team now know when they'll play in NCAA year two|
Penn State has adjusted the start times of ten 2013-2014 women's contests and now has set puck drops for every game on the slate.
From the initial announcement of the schedule, the changes are:
- October 5th at Vermont - from 3:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- October 11th at Quinnipiac - from TBA to 7:00 p.m.
- October 12th at Quinnipiac - from TBA to 4:00 p.m.
- November 16th at RIT - from 7:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- November 22nd at Lindenwood - from TBA to 8:00 p.m.
- November 23rd at Lindenwood - from TBA to 3:00 p.m.
- January 24th at Syracuse - from TBA to 7:00 p.m.
- January 25th at Syracuse - from TBA to 2:00 p.m.
- February 21st at Robert Morris - from TBA to 3:00 p.m.
- February 22nd at Robert Morris - from TBA to 3:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, as all of the tweaks are away games, there's not a ton of insight to be gained in terms of the dates for the one - we think - unsettled men's home match, that measuring-stick showdown with Boston College.
Of the women's home games that deviate from a "standard" Friday at 7:00 p.m., Saturday at 2:00 p.m. setup (usually to Saturday and Sunday afternoon), all are completely explained by already-slotted men's games, except for the odd Thursday-Friday series against Robert Morris on October 31st and November 1st with the men on the road, at Robert Morris, on that Friday. Football, however, is at Beaver Stadium against Illinois on Saturday, November 2nd, so it could simply be a matter of keeping all of the nearby parking as available as possible. And regardless, BC is already spoken for that weekend.